RULES OF ENGAGEMENT – FOR PROJECTS BY YONGA BLOG
We will abide by the O’Reilly list of seven proposed ideas for blogging:
1. Take responsibility not just for your own words, but for the comments you allow on your blog.
We will not allow people to use abusive or foul language on this blog. If we see such language or images, they will be removed. We will not be responsibilities for libelous comments or images that are offensive or any kind. All we will do with such comments is deleting them immediately.
2. Label your tolerance level for abusive comments. We will not allow people to use abusive or foul language on this blog.
If we see such language or images, they will be removed.
3. Consider eliminating anonymous comments. We will not allow people to leave anonymous comments.
We want to be open to our “project nerds” so be professional as this is a professional site.
4. Ignore the trolls.We will also ignore people who are phishing for information or trying to market their products through this blog.
5. Take the conversation offline, and talk directly, or find an intermediary who can do so.If you have issues you want to discuss, please send us an email and we will handle matters via email or even phone call.
6. If you know someone who is behaving badly, tell them so.
We will report you to authorities if you are using this site to publish negative or libelous, or false information. We will also not plagiarize or copy materials without given credit where credit is due.
7. Don’t say anything online that you wouldn’t say in person.
Don’t say it or we will call you out.